Part 2: From Pain to Profit - Quantifying the Value of Optimal Product Complexity
What is this webinar about?
Product Complexity is a significant source of pain for many companies today. Many companies know that complexity is holding them back, but often struggle with knowing how to move forward or to justify the effort. The first webinar in the series introduced the concept of optimizing complexity by focusing on the variance valued by the market (an outside-in view) instead of rationalizing or standardizing parts and products based upon current volume (inside-out). In the second webinar, you will be introduced to the concepts of quantifying this value.
You will learn about:
- How complexity drives cost across your entire organization
- How the cost of complexity can be quantified
- How the elements of a business case support an investment to profit from optimal product complexity
This webinar is helpful for someone who
- Wants to learn more about the cost complexity and that its quantification is a valuable starting point at their company
- Wants to learn some simple concepts to empower them to move the conversation forward within their company
Fill out the form below to see a recorded version of the webinar.