Part 3: From Pain to Profit - Realizing the Value of Optimal Product Complexity
What is this webinar about?
Sustainable value creation comes from a systematic approach to achieving optimal product complexity. Product rationalization is a short-term fix to reduce the pain of complexity; and component standardization on its own often produces very limited results. Modular Product Architecture is the strategic means to deliver external variety valued by the market while managing the internal complexity which would otherwise burden the organization.
This systematic approach is most effective and efficient when supported by methods and tools that are designed for this purpose. But more importantly, success is achieved by a company’s commitment to a journey of transformation.
You will learn about:
- What are the key steps along this journey
- How each step on the path builds value
- Why companies fail to sustain the value
This webinar is helpful for someone who
- Learn more about the path to achieving optimal complexity
- Understand how it is more than an engineering exercise
Fill out the form below to see a recorded version of the webinar.