APRIL 20TH | 10:00-11.00 CST | 17:00-18:00 CET
Welcome to join our interactive webinar! The webinar will give you insight and inspiration on the topic and the opportunity to ask questions to our speaker live and via our chat.
Product Complexity is a significant source of pain for many companies today. For some, the complexity has grown organically over time as a response to market demand for variety. In other cases, it has multiplied instantly from acquisitions. Under pressure to grow the top line, some companies continue to live with ever expanding complexity even though the pain is often disproportionate to the gain of increased market share. If margin improvement is the prime objective, then product rationalization is often the shortcut taken even if it results in loss of market share. There is a better path to move from pain to profit.
You will learn about:
- The shortcomings of the product rationalization and standardization shortcuts
- The relationship between product structure and complexity
- The sources of value that can be realized from optimal product complexity
Modular Product Architecture is a strategic means to deliver the external variety valued by the market while managing the internal complexity which would otherwise burden the organization. Understanding the value of this strategic approach to optimal product complexity is a key first step to get started.
This webinar is helpful for someone who
- Wants to address the pain of complexity in their company
- Wants to learn some simple talking points to empower them to move the conversation on complexity forward within their company
President of Modular Management North America is passionate about the value that can be created from a strategic approach to product structure as means to win the complexity game. He has guided many companies along this journey since 2004.
Fill out the form below and we will send you a confirmation to your inbox.