Senior Information Architect for Modular Product Platforms
…who wants to transform global enterprise IT-landscapes!
Modular Management is a consulting firm that works with international companies to create and deploy market-driven product platforms, built on modular principles. In this role you will design information architectures and drive digital transformations at some of the greatest companies in the world. We operate in industries like home appliances, robotics, medical equipment, telecom and construction to mention a few.
We are experiencing significant demand for designing information architectures to manage and operate modular product architectures that connect mechanics, electronics, and software. Our customers seek advice on how to best design an information and application architecture to maximize the benefit from their modular product architecture. We help them design a way-of-working, a universal information model and how to best apply digital solutions and applications. We advise on the journey, which steps to take and in what order. This includes systems such as requirement management, PLM, CPQ, ERP and our SaaS solution PALMA.
What You Will Do
You will work together in a team with our knowledgeable consultants and our customers to define the wanted positions and the journey to reach there. You will guide our customers during their transformation as they implement support for modular products. The main challenge is to always have the big picture in mind, preventing suboptimal solutions driven by one of the systems.
The work will include analyzing the current state and developing alternative scenarios for digital strategies, execution plans, and ways of working. The main tasks are to advise and coach clients, including decision makers, to support the change. You will also contribute to Modular Management's method development, continuously seek new knowledge, build networks and take part in business development.
What We Offer
We can offer great development opportunities by working with top colleagues in a global setting. The position is based at our head office in central Stockholm. The job can be performed remotely to a great extent with the flexibility to manage your own time. Traveling to clients occurs on a regular basis.
In a smaller, niche consultancy you will get to learn all parts of the business. We all work as consultants in a non-hierarchical organization, where even the most experienced consultants share similar tasks with new employees. Staff turnover is low, the company prioritizes work-life balance, and you get to learn something new every day.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, we believe you:
- Worked with information architecture, either as a consultant or as an enterprise architect
- Have experience from one or more of these system domains:
- PDM/PLM solutions; like PTC, Siemens, Dassault or Aras
- CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) solutions; like Tacton, SAP CPQ, MS Dynamics, …
- MES/ERP solutions; like SAP, MS dynamics/AX
- Understand the process of product lifecycle management and configuration management and want to position them as strategic capabilities in today's and tomorrow's business
- Are curious about relevant trends and studies e.g., manufacturing, modularization, composable business and technology to secure that you always stay ahead in the game
- Understand integration concepts and how systems interact
- Have excellent communication skills to facilitate cooperation with a range of stakeholders
- Love to build new relationships and collaborate with fellow team members
- Fluency in English is required, verbal and writing
- Relevant science or business degree
Meriting, but not required:
- Swedish at any level
- Other language skills, e.g., German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese
- Agile and Project management experience is meriting
How to Apply?
Please fill in the form below with your complete application including a short cover letter and condensed CV, preferably not more than one page each. Please apply as soon as possible because we’ll be interviewing candidates continuously. For any further inquiries, please contact Fredrik Erbing with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
About Modular Management
Companies across the globe have worked with Modular Management to create and apply market-driven modular product platforms, in industries as varied as home appliances, industrial products, telecom, and construction equipment.
By implementing this approach, clients have achieved dramatic improvements in business performance through increased speed and efficiency, while simultaneously expanding the breadth of products offered to the market.
Using proven methods and PALMA®, a unique product architecture lifecycle management software, we partner with client resources to deploy a set of innovative tools and structured processes. Together we uncover and exploit the economic potential of the modular product architecture that lies within the markets, products, technologies, operations, and support systems of our clients.
Modular Management was founded in 1996 in Stockholm, Sweden.