Driving complex service and software sales, and managing engagements from lead to success
Modular Management is a consulting firm that works with international companies to create and deploy market-driven product platforms, built on modular principles, as well as increase their capabilities in managing configurable products. The offering has two strong fundaments: Expert Consulting Services, and our unique SaaS solution PALMA® for developing and managing configurable products.
We are now looking for an Account Executive who will interact with top management in some of the greatest companies in the world in industries as varied as home appliances, robotics, telecom, and construction.
What You Will Do
You will play a pivotal role in our business by:
- Driving the sales process, from lead identification to nurturing, to closing
- Taking an Engagement Manager role with active accounts to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and value creation throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Taking an active part in strategic pre-studies, driving management alignment, vision, and direction at the client
You will be commercially and long-term business responsible for a set of customers. You will also have a great opportunity to leverage your unique competence, experience, and interest to develop and become responsible for our business within your preferred industrial segment.
What We Offer
Modular Management offers great development opportunities to candidates that want to join our continued journey to success and enjoy the challenge of working with high-caliber colleagues in a global setting. You will have the chance to make an impact and enable real improvements.
The position is based at our head office in central Stockholm, home base of around 35 colleagues, but to a great extent the job can be performed remotely with the flexibility to manage your own time. The sales and engagement management team consists of approximately 10 experienced professionals. Traveling to clients occurs regularly.
Skills and Experience
For this role, we believe you have at least 10 years of professional experience, preferably including a consulting background.
Specifically, we see that you have:
- Proven track record of networking and relationship-building skills at large corporations, including C-level
- Experience in complex sales and proven deal-closing talent
- High degree of business acumen
- Proven negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written
- M.Sc. in Engineering or Business Administration, or other relevant field
It is meriting if you have:
- Skills in other European languages, e.g., Swedish and German
- A wide network within European industry
- Experience from software/SaaS and consulting sales
- Experience from inbound marketing/sales
- Experience of product development or product management processes
- Experience of project management
How to Apply?
Please apply by submitting the form below. Include a condensed CV, preferably not more than one page in a PDF, and a short cover letter to present yourself and your Why.
Please apply as soon as possible because we will be interviewing candidates continuously. For any further inquiries, please contact Tobias Martin.
About Modular Management
Companies across the globe have worked with Modular Management to create and apply market-driven modular product platforms, in industries as varied as home appliances, industrial products, telecom, and construction equipment.
By implementing this approach, clients have achieved dramatic improvements in business performance through increased speed and efficiency, while simultaneously expanding the breadth of products offered to the market.
Using proven methods and PALMA®, a unique product architecture lifecycle management software, we partner with client resources to deploy a set of innovative tools and structured processes. Together we uncover and exploit the economic potential of the modular product architecture that lies within the markets, products, technologies, operations, and support systems of our clients.
Modular Management was founded in 1996 in Stockholm, Sweden.